Custom Tkl Mechanical Keyboard Case Kit
This product is for display only, please contact us for manufacturing services
A custom TKL mechanical keyboard case kit typically includes a case, PCB (printed circuit board), plate, stabilizers, and screws.
The case is usually made from aluminum, polycarbonate, or acrylic, and comes in various colors and designs.
The PCB is the electronic circuit board that connects the switches and keys to the computer, and it is programmable to customize the key layout and functions. The plate is a metal or plastic sheet that sits on top of the PCB and holds the switches in place. The stabilizers are components that keep the larger keys (such as the spacebar) stable and prevent them from wobbling.
Overall, building a custom TKL mechanical keyboard can be a fun and rewarding project for those who love mechanical keyboards and want to create a truly personalized typing experience.
What are some popular materials for custom TKL keyboard cases?
- Aluminum: Aluminum is a popular choice for custom keyboard cases because it is lightweight, durable, and easy to machine and anodize. Aluminum cases can also be anodized in a wide range of colors, allowing for a high level of customization.
- Polycarbonate: Polycarbonate is a transparent thermoplastic material that is durable, lightweight, and impact-resistant. Polycarbonate cases allow the keyboard’s internal components to be visible, which can be a visually striking design element.
- Acrylic: Acrylic is another transparent thermoplastic material that is similar to polycarbonate but is less impact-resistant. Acrylic cases are often used for their aesthetic appeal, as they can be laser-cut to create intricate designs and patterns.
- Wood: Wood is a popular material for custom keyboard cases because of its natural beauty and warmth. Wood cases can be made from a variety of woods, including bamboo, walnut, and maple, and can be finished with oil or varnish to protect the surface.
- Brass: Brass is a metal alloy that is often used for its weight and aesthetics. Brass cases can be polished to a high shine or left unpolished for a more rustic look. Brass can also develop a natural patina over time, which can be a desirable look for some users.
Overall,the choice of material for a custom TKL keyboard case will depend on personal preference and design goals.
Each material has its own unique properties and can be used to create a keyboard with a distinct look and feel.
There are no reviews yet.